① Under the terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement, your company is licensed by the Company to use for a fee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for software, documents, embedded images, etc. All intellectual property rights other than those expressly set forth in these Terms are reserved to us and our licensors.
② All other intellectual property rights, including ownership rights and copyrights, in the software, documents, embedded images and other content relating to the Services are owned by the Company, the licence provider or its licensors and are protected by the Copyright Act of Japan and other relevant laws and international treaties.
① If this Agreement is terminated, the retention period of the data stored by your company in this service shall be the period described in the attached table.
② Data that has passed the storage period set forth in the preceding paragraph will be promptly deleted based on the method specified by the Company.
① Your company may not engage in any of the following acts when using this service.
(1) Acts that infringe the copyrights of the Company or a third party
(2) Acts that slander the Company or a third party
(3) Other acts that infringe the rights of the Company or a third party, or that cause undue disadvantage to them
(4) Reporting false information to the Company
(5) Distributing false information
(6) Pretending to be someone else's name, trade name, etc. when using this service
(7) Acts of accessing the Company's facilities without legitimate authority, acts of placing an excessive burden on the Company's facilities, acts of making the Company's facilities unusable, and other acts of hindering the provision and operation of the Company's services
(8) Acts of collecting personal information of others without obtaining the consent of the person or by fraudulent means
(9) Acts of operating a telecommunications business stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act using this service
(10) Criminal acts or acts that encourage them
(11) Acts that violate or may violate public order and morals
(12) Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations
(13) Acts of reselling this service
(14) Use of the Services beyond the scope of the licence granted by the Company or the Service Period
(15) Acts of using this service outside of Japan, and acts of distributing audio files created using this service outside of Japan
(16) Acts of business such as providing, transferring or allowing a third party to use audio files created using the Service for a fee
(17) Deleting or changing the copyright or other rights holder indications displayed on the Service and accompanying software
(18) Acts of reproducing, distributing, lending, transmitting (including automatic public transmission and making transmittable), leasing or mortgaging the software, documents or embedded images and other content relating to the Services, and acts of assigning, reselling or licensing the right to use the Services
(19) Examining the source code of this service and its accompanying software. Acts of modifying, translating, adapting, reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembling software, documents, or embedded images or other content related to the Service, and acts of developing derivative products of the Service or providing them to third parties, and this Acts of separating and using the constituent parts of the Service
(20) Acts of using the Service beyond normal business use (including e-mail encryption services with automatic encrypted delivery of messages)
(21) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate based on reasonable grounds
② If the Company recognizes that your company violates or is likely to violate any of the items in the preceding paragraph, in writing stating the reason, You shall be able to request your company to correct it, and your company shall comply with our request.
① If the Company determines that it is necessary to carry out maintenance of the Service environment, the Service may be suspended by notifying your company in advance.
② The Company may suspend all or part of the operation of the Service if any of the following apply.
(1) When a natural disaster or other emergency occurs or is likely to occur
(2) An abnormality, failure, failure, or other reason for not being able to provide this service to your company and its employees occurs in equipment installed or managed by our company
(3) If all or part of the provision of the license is suspended
(4) In any other case when we deem it necessary to suspend the service.
③ If the Company determines that your company has violated these Terms, your company's Service We shall be able to suspend all or part of the use of.
① The Company does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, etc. of the Service. Provision, delay, change, suspension or abolition of this service, loss of information, etc. provided through this service, or any other damage to your company that occurs in connection with this service, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on the part of our company. does not assume any liability, and in the event that we do, our liability shall not exceed the annual operating costs.
② The Company shall be exempt from liability if it is unable to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions due to force majeure such as natural disasters, fire, disturbance, etc., suspension, modification or discontinuation of the licence provision in whole or in part or for other reasons beyond its control.
③ We shall not be liable for any malfunction in operation caused by the operating system, browser or other basic software on the computer used by your company.
④ We shall not be responsible for any systems and data (including, without limitation, email systems and email data) under your control.
② We will properly store the following information that your company provides to us when using this service based on laws and regulations.
(1) User ID and password for this service
(2) Name, department, and position of employees who use this service
(3) Mobile phone terminal ID of employees who use this service
(4) IP address used during access control of this service
① Based on the information that your company entered when applying for use of this service, we may notify you of information on after-sales services, new products and services related to this service.
② Your company agrees to be introduced as an organization using the Service and as a case study in web media operated by us and in press releases. In addition, we may interview you when introducing you as a case study.
① Our Company may, within a reasonable scope, change the content of the Service (including, but not limited to, transition to a successor service of the Service, name change, change of customer data specifications, etc.). We will notify your company of any changes in specifications by a method that we deem appropriate.
② In addition to the specification changes, etc. in the preceding paragraph, the Service may be changed within a reasonable range (including, but not limited to, changes in specifications, service fees, and provisions of these Terms). However, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice, such as reductions in fees and other changes that we deem not to be disadvantageous to your company.
③ In addition to the preceding two paragraphs, the Company shall agree that all or part of the Service may be changed due to changes in all or part of the provision of licenses.
If your company, or any of its agents, employees or other persons associated with the Service User, violates these Terms and Conditions and causes damage to the Company, the Service User shall compensate the Company for such damage.
The term of the Agreement shall be 12 months from the commencement of the Agreement. However, in the absence of a written notice of intent by your company to terminate the contract at least one month prior to the expiry of the contract period, the contract shall be automatically extended for a further 12 months and in the same manner thereafter.
Version of this service
Versions we can provide
Language used in this service
All languages we can offer
Data retention period
20 days from the date of termination of this Agreement
24 hours a day, 365 days a year
*Once a month, there will be a few hours of service downtime.
*Prior notice will be given in the event of service interruptions.
*Advance notification of regular maintenance outages is confirmed approximately one month in advance.
*Assumed time from failure to completion of repairs is approximately one hour after a failure alert is detected, but this may vary depending on the scale of the failure.No disaster recovery or alternative measures are prepared in the event of a major failure.
( Reception hours are 10:00 to 18:00 on our business days)
① Main: Support by chat
② Secondary: Support by telephone and email
Email support will be accepted all day long, and the first response will be provided within one business day (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and company holidays, and not including the day of receipt of the telephone call or email when calculating the number of days)